Bill Gates just revealed the five best books he read this year, and since they range from an economic look at Asia’s rise to a laugh-out-loud novel about a New York City couple, there’s something to suit all different tastes.
The five books are:
1. “Business Adventures” by John Brooks.
2. “Capital in the Twenty-First Century” by Thomas Piketty.
3. “How Asia Works” by Joe Studwell.
4. “The Rosie Effect” by Graeme Simsion.
5. “Making the Modern World: Materials and Dematerialization” by Vaclav Smil.